Happy Spring! In the News & Notes yesterday, we talked about “Spring Cleaning” our database. In order to do this, we are requesting those of you who have not yet used our church software program, Tithely, to please set up a log-in to be able to access your personal profile. This will enable you to see your volunteer roster, set your volunteer preferences, access the church calendar, have access to our member directory, and update your own personal information when needed.
We appreciate you taking the time to set up your login. You may not access Tithely on a regular basis, but it will benefit all of us in that it will:
- Help us draw closer together as the Trinity family
- Give you access to your own data and allow you to update your personal information
- Set your volunteer preferences and unavailability
- Have access to a private member directory
- Help our staff and ministries to work more efficiently
You received an email on Friday, April 16th with log-in instructions. If you didn’t receive an email first check your spam folder, and then
Once you have logged in, you can view your personal Member Profile. This can be done by:
Please go through and verify all of your information including preferred name, email address, phone number, mailing address, and any other information you would like us to have.
To adjust any other information you would not like viewable in the Member Directory, please go to the left of your screen and select “Privacy Settings”
and click on “Trinity Lutheran Online Directory.” Click on the areas listed and make them gray if you do not want them to be visible to other members.
You can also uncheck “Show My Profile” if you do not want any of your information to be viewable in the Member Directory.
Please also view the following links to help navigate the software.
- View the Church Calendar
- View the Member Directory
- Update your profile under My Profile
- Update your privacy settings for the Member Directory
- If you volunteer you can see your upcoming service schedule (we will be returning to more regular use of this feature post-pandemic)
As always, if you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us at email@example.com
Your Trinity Ministry Team.