Trinity partners with several organizations in our community that do a lot of great work in the Michiana area. We principally partner with three organizations, Church Community Services, RETA, and SPA Women’s Ministry Homes.
Our beloved “Bag Ladies” are back to work sorting and organizing plastic grocery bags for Church Community Services…but we need more bags! Please bring them to church or school and drop them off in the designated bins. Egg cartons are welcome, too! Thank you for your help!
RETA is looking for volunteers (posted 7/28)
- Advocates must be pro-life followers of Jesus.
- The Advocate role is to greet each client that comes to the RETA Mobile or in medical waiting at our office
- They help with intake forms (paper and digitally) on an iPad
- Help clean the bathroom after client use & take out trash etc.
- Males Advocates work with male clients to help them feel comfortable, go over discussion questions, and pray with clients that are interested.
- Female Advocates work with female clients to help them feel comfortable, go over discussion questions, observe Ultrasound, and pray with clients that are interested.
- Candidates will need to fill out a volunteer application. All Advocates will be trained.